Invest in a French Bare Ownership Property
Our new website dedicated to buying Bare Ownership properties in France is now up and running. This type of investment has been for a very long time, kept confidential and it is mainly the French investors who have taken advantage of it.
If you are looking at investing some cash in a property here’s why you should consider a bare ownership property.
- You buy a prime location property at 60% of its value
- The property is leased to an institutional tenant for a period of 15 years
- During the lease period: you have no tax to pay, no charges, no maintenance costs
- At the end of the lease, you recover the usage of the property and are free to do what ever you want with it : sell, occupy or rent.
- All the maintenance for the 15 years is dealt with by the institutional tenant – a calendar of renovation is annexed to the sale contracts.
For more information, please check our website www.bareownership.com