Mama shelter LYON, a new hotel concept sold under the leaseback scheme, with a net return of 4.4% guaranteed for 20 years.
A simple and innovative concept of a hotel-bar-restaurant with combines “low cost “ and high style. The team behind the project is the Trigano Family (founder of The Club Med), Philippe Starck (International Interior Designer), Cyril Aouizerate (Town Planner known for Village Bercy), Michel Reybier (Owner of the luxury hotels “La Reserve”). The first Mama shelter Hotel was opened in Paris in 2008, it was voted among the top 50 business hotels in the world in 2009. Mama Shelter will be the 4th hotel residence for the group, after Marseille and Istanbul.
The residence will be located in the 7th district of Lyon, on the right bank of the Rhône River, only 10 minutes from Lyon’s main square (Place Bellecour) and Lyon’s business center (Part-Dieu). The area is well served by public transport, as you have the Metro, tram, bus and the new train station (Jean Macé) only 5 minutes away. The 7th district is becoming a strategic district within the center of Lyon.
Investment Key facts
- 154 studios and 1 bed apartments fully furnished
- Restaurant (run by a famous French chef), lounge, business center
- Prices start at €136 000
- Guaranteed return 4.40% net for 20 years (index linked every year)
- No charges to pay except for the Taxe Foncière (owner tax)
- Furniture will be renewed at the cost of the management company
- VAT advanced by the developer
- Mortgage up to 80% of the total price
Lyon is attracting visitors and winning them over more and more. The urban area now receives almost 6 million visitors per year, 20% of whom come from abroad. Lyon has become a key business and tourist destination in Europe. There is a shortage of hotel/residence accommodation, Mama Shelter hotel will respond to a demand for innovative hotel offer with reasonable prices.
Lyon Key Facts
- Population of 2.6 millions
- France’s 2nd largest economy hub
- The 7th most pleasant city to live in, in the world (Reader Digest 2008)
- A city that is a Unesco World Heritage Site
- France’s 2nd convention city and world 25th convention city
- Lyon connects to 112 European cities from its international Airport
- TGV to Paris (1h50) and Marseille (1h40)
Please contact us to get full price list and brochure www.stoneandliving.com